The coronavirus has changed our lives in many ways; we are living through a health crisis that has many other adverse effects – one major concern is financial hardship.
Join us to discuss, share your stories and opinions and find out:
- How faith groups continue to work to support people facing financial hardship
- How the council is working to help people that are struggling
- Ellie Kershaw, Tackling Poverty Programme Delivery Manager, Tower Hamlets Council
- Revd Erin Clark, Trustee, Bethnal Green Foodbank
- Matt Dronfield, Head of Debt Free London, a Toynbee Hall partnership
- PC Shihab Miah, Faith Community Liaison, Met Police